Friday, January 3, 2014

Diary Entry 1/3/2014

HEY GUYS IT'S 2014!!! OMGGGG Happy late new year everyone!! :D
2013 was a great year...
Here are my favorite memories:
I made new friends who are now my bffs today
Summer was super dooper fun and I also made a couple new friends
High School Started
My Birthday
Christmas
My aunt coming to America
Christmas Party
Church Retreat...
There's a lot more but I probably forgot...
Today I stayed home to do homework... ugh school starts on the sixth! :(
My new favorite song is Piano by Ariana Grande :D
LOL this blog is soooo random!
GUEESS WHAT
I'm writing a book (or at least trying to)
Here's what I have written so far...
Long ago there was a boy who had a great imagination. He had an imagination like no other child. His name is one of the more popular names in the United States, Jacob.

He was born on a cold snowy day in New York, New York while his mother and father were on a vacation to travel the world. It was December 31st when Jacob was born. His mother was walking down an alley to visit her brother who works as a tattoo artist in alleys when her water broke. Jacob’s parents divorced when he was the age of five so he lives with his mother in a moderately sized home in the booming city of Los Angeles. Rachel, Jacob’s mother is granted $750 in child support money every month. In the apartment he has a pet guinea pig whose name is Baby Pig. Jacob’s mother works a full time job in San Diego as an engineer, making her leave home at five in the morning and coming home at ten at night. Because of his mother’s absence, Jacob usually goes to his best friend’s house after school to do homework and eat dinner. When his mother, Rachel, arrives home, Jacob’s best friend, William, and his father usually will walk him home down the street. William’s parents are also divorced because his mother, Julianne, left his father when he was born. William lives with his father who works a night shift as an engineer in the same company Jacob’s mother works at.
Yeah........
You can check out my other book that I wrote in eighth grade with my seat partner!! IT WAS REALLY GOOD NOT EVEN KITTEN the blog is http://thoust.blogspot.com/ enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment