Friday, January 3, 2014

Journal Entry 12/9/13

Hey ya'll... so like today we went to the library and it was fun and all... but like there was this girl and her but was weird like the left side was all weird so my friends started laughing and I felt bad for her so I saw a water bottle on the table and I said "omg L O L haha look at dat water bottle" and I guess she thought I was talking about her so she's like "Erm... don't say that cuz I'm an athlete" and I'm just like uhhh ok so what? So that was weirdd... ALSO OMG OMG OMG I got my pinch pot I made from ceramics back from school and I made a tree I'm so happy about how well it turned out... I'm not even kitten. I got the highest grade along with some other person in all of our teacher's ceramics periods!!! :D I have to do this Chinese presentation on wednesday and next week... the one on wednesday will be a phone conversation with my seat partner and the second one is introducing myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment